The company was founded in 1983 by Klaus Bücker.
After studying, teaching gardening, and working in cooperation with prominent German
landscape architecture groups, he (class of 1951, married, 1 child) started his own
business in landscape architecture and based his home office for gardening and landscape
planning in Meschede-Grevenstein, in the center of
Before the establishment of his office, Klaus Bücker was with the company BBW + P Landscape Architects in Düsseldorf, Germany. Since this
time he has become a specialist for landscape and garden design in arid areas (deserts).
The focal point here was and still is the Arab peninsula.
In Germany the focal points of his project planning within the private and public sectors
are: private gardens, hospitals, homes for the elderly, schools, kindergartens,
administration buildings, churches and city areas, playgrounds and sport sites.
The principles in all his work are:
- Clear and timeless planning, leaving free space to the movement and fantasy of the
- Natural and environmental compatible materials, as well as location-adaptable
- Inclusion of the surrounding landscape and settlement structures in the planning
- Consideration of historical and possible future developments.
Through study of technical literature and technical journals plans are always carried out
with the newest state of the art and techniques in mind. Our landscape business co-operates
with companies world wide in designing, detailing and supervising.
Successes in planning competitions have won us recognition beyond the borders of the
| We are member
- Architektenkammer NRW (Chamber of Architects in the State of
North-Rhine-Westfalia, AK NW, member#:
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gartenkunst und Landeskultur (German Society of
Garden Design an Culture, DGGL)
- Monsheimer Kreis (MOK), Interessengemeinschaft kindgerechte Stadt- und
Freiraumplanung (formerly "Praxisberatungsgruppe des Deutschen Kinderhilfswerkes